Style: Sectional Doors
Sections are assembled using .065" minimum aluminum alloy, tubular type extrusions with through bolt construction. Sections are 1-3/4" thick. Any Section height is available. Bottom rails, top rails and end stiles are 3" on doors up to 13'-11" wide. Doors greater than 13'-11" wide have 4" bottom rails. All doors wider than 12'-2" have built in struts on each section. All aluminum is clear anodized as standard. Color anodizing and special paint finishes are optional. Panels for solid sections are .040" stucco embossed aluminum. A wide variety of glazing materials are available.
1.03 - Section Includes
- Type: Sectional doors are to be Models CA-110 and CA-220 as manufactured by Haas Door Company.
- Operation: To be manual push-up counterbalanced, chain hoist, or electric operation (supplied by others).
- Mounting: To be interior face mounted on a prepared surface.
- Opening preparation miscellaneous or structural steel, access panels, and finish or field painting are in the scope of work of other sections or trades
2.01 - Materials/Construction
- Sections: Shall be 1 3/4" thick full tubular aluminum framework with .125" wall thickness at all hardware attachment points. Vertical stiles and hotizontal rails shall be miter cut and joined with internal steel 1/4" thru-bolts." Horizontal meeting rails shall have ship-lap overlap joints.
- Door Panels: Shall be 18-gauge stucco embossed or smooth clear anodized aluminum sheet (6063T6 alloy/.055" thick) set in a continuous vinyl snap-in glazing bead.
- Glass Panels: Shall be set in a continuous vinyl gasket and held in place by inside vinyl snap-in glazing bead. For 1/2" thick tempered glazing, aluminum snap-in bead is used. (Note: Glazing is 1/8" or 1/4" acrylic or 1/2" tempered.)
- End Stiles: Shall be integral extruded aluminum framework.
- Intermediate Reinforcing: Shall be integral extruded tempered aluminum framework, to provide reinforcing for attachment of various hardware.
- Bottom Section: Weatherstrip to be a "U"-shaped astragal of flexible extruded vinyl.
- Finish Coat: Shall be clear anodized aluminum.
- Spring Counter Balance: Shall be factory calibrated springs to match site specifications. Shall be helical torsion-type made from oil-tempered wire to provide a minimum of 10,000 cycles.
- Spring Options: To be helically wound, oil-tempered springs.
- Strapeze: Counterbalance System Option: Shall be factory calibrated counterweight counterbalance system designed to provide ease of installation, high cycle life and low maintenance.
- Assembly: Shall be contained on a continuous steel shaft retained in ball bearing brackets, with high-strength galvanized aircraft cable with a minimum 7 to 1 safety factor
- Vertical Tracks: Shall be a minimum of 16-gauge galvanized steel tapered and mounted to provide wedge-type-sealing action (2" track or 3" track depending on door size).
- Horizontal Tracks: Shall be a minimum of 16-gauge galvanized steel reinforced with a minimum of 13-gauge galvanized angles, as required (2" track or 3" track depending on door size).
- Slide Bar Lock: Shall be an inside spring-loaded lock, mounted on the end stile and shall engage a slot in the vertical track.
- Hinges: Shall be manufactured of hot-dipped galvanized steel, 14-gauge minimum.
- Rollers: Shall be full floating ball bearing case hardened steel races, mounted to fit the slope of the track (2" or 3" suite the track).
3.01 - Installation
- Installation: Shall be by a Haas Door Company authorized representative and shall comply with all relevant Haas Door Company standards and instructions
4.01 - Unlimited Warranty
Haas Door Company Warrants each door and all component parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- COLOR ANODIZING
- CUSTOM PAINTING (COLOR MATCHING)
- SPECIAL GLAZING MATERIALS
- 1/2" INSULATED PANELS AND GLAZING
- DOUBLE STEEL END STILES
- 3" EXHAUST PORT
- THREE SECTION PASS DOORS
- FOUR SECTION PASS DOORS
- ADDITIONAL U-BARS
- THERMAL INSULATED WINDOWS
- FULL VIEW SECTIONS (1-3/4" DOORS ONLY)
- CAM SAFETY DEVICE
- SPRING BUMPERS
- CHAIN HOIST
- EXTENDED CYCLE TORSION SPRINGS
- STRAPEZE COUNTER-BALANCE SYSTEM
- EXTENDED TRACK
- HIGH-LIFT AND VERTICAL LIFT TRACK
- CA-110: 16'-2"W X 16'1"H
- CA-220: 24'2"W X 20'1"H